Apposite Netropy 10G
The Netropy 10G Network Emulator offers advanced capabilities to benchmark, troubleshoot, and optimize the performance of critical applications over 10 Gbps networks. The Netropy 10G includes two 10 Gbps and one 1 Gbps Emulation Engines, each of which emulates up to 15 separate WAN links to model complex network topologies or run multiple concurrent tests.
The Netropy 10G is configured and managed through an intuitive, browser-based interface for easy operation, or through a comprehensive command line interface for integration with test automation tools.
The Netropy 10G offers the highest levels of performance with two 10 Gbps and one 1 Gbps Emulation Engines.
- Bandwidth up to 10 Gbps
- Latency & jitter (Latency from 1msec to 10 sec)
- Packet Loss
- Compact, 2U-sized appliance
- 10 Gig Copper XFP or Fiber SFP ports
- Two 10 Gbps and one 1 Gbps emulation engine
- 15 seperate Links per emulation engine
- Aggregate throughput of 22 Gbps
- Four 10 Gbps XFP or CX4 ports, two 1 Gbps ports
- Packets assigned to individual link by IP address, IPv6 address, VLAN ID, or MPLS label.
- Browser-based GUI (No SW to install)
Apposite Netropy 10G Datasheet